In this industry, our name is distinguished as one of the famous distributors of Laboratory PH Electrodes. At our end, we make available all these ph-electrodes in different specifications so as to meet diverse industrial requirements of our clients. All the ph-electrodes are extensively used in industries for processing and welding applications. We never compromise with the quality of the Laboratory PH Electrodes and therefore procure all these complex adaptive systems from only renowned vendors in market.
Several industrial and laboratory applications require pH electrodes. We are committed to meet the requirements for laboratory pH electrode, in standard or bespoke specifications. In industries, these are widely used in welding and processing applications. The quality of these systems is never compromised. These are developed, inspected and tested in-house.
Laboratory pH Electrodes are majorly used in processes like:
- Steam sterilizable pH / ORP electrode that is coupled with double chamber gel filled reference system.
- Guaranteed performance by gel filled electrolyte
- Advanced reference configuration features patented PTFE junctions that prevent drift and fouling
- Internal compensator can be used in processes with fluctuating temperature and pressure
- Durable 0-14 pH sensitive glass with the strength to withstand SIP temperatures up to 135 degrees Celsius as well as CIP treatment.
- Option for an integrated temperature sensor
- 12mm design can be either installed in fixed housing or retractable housing.
- Detachable cable system rated NEMA 6.
- Process Applications
For use in process applications including fermentation, cell culture, chromatography, filtration, buffer preparation, food and beverage processing.
- Cell culture
- Preparation of Buffer
- Processing of food and beverage
- Measurement range:
pH: 0 - 14
ORP: -1500 to + 1500mV
- Maximum measurement error:
pH : +0.05
ORP : +3mV
- Pressure range 0 to 34.4bar (0 to 500psig) @25oC
- Temperature range: - 5 to 135oC (23 to 275oF)
- Minimum conductivity: 10 Micro S/cm
- Electrolyte Saturated KCl / AgCl (rear chamber)
- KCl / AgCl-free (front chamber)
- Response time(@25oC/77oF) 95% of reading in 10 sec.