Laboratory PH Meter
Backed with immense experience and understanding, we are recognized as one of the most prominent distributors of Laboratory pH Meter. We source all these pH meters from some of the trusted vendors present in the market. Our offered Laboratory pH Meter is acknowledged among the esteemed clients for its high performance economy bench meter and custom dual display LCD. This type of p meters are used for routine testing and water quality testing in the laboratory.
Further Details :
This is a Bench top model that provides performance stability and precision in operations for years. The CON510 is a laboratory meter used for accurate and consistent conductivity measurement in the labs.
- Selectable cell constant
- Built-in electrode stand
- Up to 5 point push button calibration
- Auto-ranging across five ranges
- Expanded memory of up to 50 data sets
Other features include:
- Hold Function, Ready Indicator, Self Diagnostic Messages, Selectable ATC/MTC, Slide Out Instruction Card for Quick Reference
- It can be used for conducting accurate and prompt conductivity or TDS checks in labs, field and educational institutes.
- It can be used in industries for conducting checks on metal finishing, drilling mud, re-circulating systems, boiler water, cooling tower water, printing fountain solutions, rinse tanks, ponds, pollution control, waste water and industrial process systems.
Water Quality Testing:
pH meter was introduced way back to meet the requirement of a scientific device that can measure solution's pH, also called acidity and alkalinity. This measurement unit describes the degree of acidity or alkalinity, that is measured on the scale of 0 to 14. The pH value of any water based solution describes the ratio of hydrogen ion (H+) and hydroxyl ion (OH-) concentrations. Material is said to be acidic if it has H+ concentrates more than OH-, and its pH value is less than 7. The solution is basic when it's OH- concentrate is more than H+, and its pH value is more than 7. When H+ and OH+ are equal, the material is said to be neutral, with pH value of 7. There are free hydrogen and hydroxyl ions in bases and acids. This meter can also be called potentiometric pH meter, as it is apt for measuring the difference in electrical potential between a pH electrode and a reference electrode. In laboratories and production industries, this instrument is used for experimentation and quality control.
- It can be used to analyze drinking water, pool water, hard water, untreated water, effluent water and incoming process water. Suitable for all kinds of quality assurance and water quality testing.
Applications : Acidity of water regulates rate and outcome of chemical reactions in water. For the measurement of water's acidity, pH meter is used. The user of pH meter must have knowledge of this device and application. It is useful in areas, like:
- Chemical laboratory analysis
- Soil measurements in agriculture
- Water quality for municipal water supplies Swimming pools
- Environmental remediation;
- Clinical applications
- This meter can be used for measuring pH of liquids and semi-solid substances.
Types of pH meters :
These meters are designed in number of sizes and specifications, in simple to complex mechanisms, powered by line or battery; output can be analog or digital. Special meters are designed for special applications. There are pH meters on the basis of glass electrodes as well as solid state electrodes.