Digital controllers that we bring forth to the market, is widely used for positioning motor and controlling phase angle power. The customers can avail automatic Digital Controller exact to their specifications. Many digital controllers are developed, some with or without dual display and cooling support mode.
Further Details :
- TTM-509 model of digital controller controls two inputs maximum per unit. The application of this system is on rise, owing to the features it boasts, like versatility in function, accuracy and high speed sampling cycle 50ms.
Accurate, Speedy Sampling Cycle:
- +0.1% accuracy and 50ms speed sampling cycle
- The customers can request for 2 inputs and input type
- 1/100 degrees Celsius can be indicated for 4 wire RTD and RTD.
Multiple Controls Can Be Performed Per Unit:
- Based on the parameters setting, the controls can be selected. These controls include remote SP, 2 inputs control, cascade control, positioning proportional control, etc.
Availability of SD card:
- Measurement values and several statues are recorded by data log functions. The stored data can be read by Excel program in PC.
- 2 main outputs and 4 auxiliary outputs. Multiple functions encompass event outputs and main control outputs.
Availability of Modbus Protocol:
- Availability of current TTM protocol and Modbus Protocol in addition.
Equipped with Infrared Communication Function:
- Using infrared, performance of wireless communication is possible.
2ch CT input :
- 2ch CT Input for the detection of the disconnection under three-phase circuit wires.
Memory Bank Function:
- Storage of eight types of control parameters. It can be modified by DI and communication.
Self-Tuning PID (Heating / Cooling):
- Automatic calculation of optimum PID constant against control object. At time of making alteration of setting value or in case of disturbance, PID constant is calculated.
- The customer can choose from a number of parameter screens.
- Availability of On / Off setting control after some certain interval.
- Function of On / Off alarm output is independently usable.
PID Over-Shoot Protection:
- It is functional to provide protection against PID over-shoot.
Cascade Control, Temp-Humidity, Independent Dual Channel etc
less than 800 gm
Less than 17VA
100-240 VAC / 24 VAC 50 / 60 Hz